The yearly membership starts with Diwali and ends just prior to next year’s Diwali.
Here are some of the programs/initiatives that the membership dollars have supported.
- Marathi movies and Ventilator, Chi va Chi sau ka, Muramba shown in the theaters.
- Musical programs from visiting artist, Dr. Saleel Kulkarni Concert and local artists at Vasant bahar.
- Super hit Marathi play; Sakhar khallela manus starring Prashant Damle and Shubhangi Gokhale.
- Consistently and successful publishing ‘Hitguj’, with a print version of Diwali Anka of the same made available to all attendees during Diwali 2017.
- Dhol Tasha purchased and the ongoing efforts to form our very own Dhol Tasha Pathak.
- Supporting the Marathi education for kids at Chinmaya Mission and HATS school in the Twin Cities.
- Ganeshostav organized and managed with proceeds donated to Hindu Mandir.
Managing and organizing our regular featured events;Sankrant, Vasant-Bahar, Picnic, Ganeshostav and Diwali.
Members get to attend most of the MAM programs for FREE.
- Single Membership: $90
- Family Membership: $160 : Member and Spouse
- Full Time College Student with ID – $25
Add Ons :
- Child (age 5 to 18) Membership: $15 per child or grand child
- Dependent or visiting parents: $50 per parent
- Full Time student Spouse $25
- You are supporting a vibrant Marathi community in Twin Cities.
- Members can attend many of these programs for no additional cost.Depending on the program and total cost, member sometimes are requested to pay a discounted price for a program.
- Members can actively participate in programs at different levels. For example, members can keep a food stall at Vasant Bahar for no fee.
- Members provide the critical mass needed to support programs of guest artists from outside Twin Cities.
Members get a chance to showcase their talent in a community setting.
Just Moved in?
Please contact us at email@example.com