PICNIC & CAMPING @ Taylors Falls Interstate State Park
307 Milltown Rd, Taylors Fall, MN 55084
July 22nd – 4.30pm onwards through July 23rd – morning
Note that you can choose to attend either picnic or camping or both.
Saturday July 22nd afternoon
4:30 – Arrive at the park, set up tents, light refreshments will be served.
5:00 – Play picnic games, take a stroll on the river trails, do canoeing, check out potholes, try rock climbing, or simply relax and mingle with your friends!
6:30 – Enjoy dinner and a variety of entertainment
8:00 – Wrap up
9:00 – S’mores around the campfire, stay up as late as you’d like…
Sunday July 23rd morning
8:00 – Tea/Coffee/Milk will be served
9:00 – Wrap up
Members – Free
Parents of members – $10 each
Non – members
Adults – $15
Kids – $5
Kids – Under age 5-Free
Parking Fee – $5
For any further questions, please contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Water / Juice
2. Lawn chairs
3. Bug Spray / Sun screen lotion
4. If you want your own games like frisbee, Badminton rackets, Balls, skipping ropes etc.
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Extra snacks for kids
7. If your kids have any special needs/allergies , please bring their food/snacks.
8. Skewers for S’mores
– Campers please note : You need to bring your own camping gear(tents, mattresses, blankets etc.) lanterns, personal toiletteries and personal snacks (if required) and anything else their family needs for an overnight stay.
– Campsite is provided on first come first serve basis.
Here are the guidelines for camping by State of Minnesota